I have decided to start a blog to showcase some of my work as well as seek current info and of course share tips and tricks!

2.09.2012

Polish Collection 2012

I was seeing a lot of people showing their polish collections and I know I'M interested in seeing new colors so........... A lot of my clients can't believe the amount of polish's I posses so add the two together & here we are.  Now this photo is not to brag @ the amount that I have it is specifically to show potential clients or anyone else that is interested, the options they have to choose from here. It's mostly color co-ordinated as you can see there are some collections I left together like the neon's & the glitter's. There is Sheer's for French looks, there are Magnetic polishes, 12 different Crackle/Shatter effects including Chrome, Holographic, Matte, the list goes on. Soooo when are you coming in for a visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment